Videographers Bootcamp Basic Training Online Course By Simpliv
As social media becomes even more popular a new career has emerged, videographers have become very sort after for influencers and businesses alike. This course helps you with the basics of visual storytelling. Those basics include effective camera operation, creative lighting & clean audio recording. You'll probably not believe it but many people are already earning a living as videographers don't have these basics mastered so you can gain an advantage by learning what this course will teach you. After you have the knowledge and practice your craft, you can work as a freelance camera operator, this will enable you to work at a news station or a production company. Once you've learned these particular skills you can even start your own production company
What You Get:
- 11 Lectures
- Duration 2 hours and 39 minutes
For all skil levels
- You do not need any basic knowledge to take this course only a desire to to create compelling video!
- Setting up your camera
- White balance, zebra
- Colour temperate, outdoor vs indoor lighting
- Lighting for interviews
- Lighting for green screen
- NAT sound, microphones, wireless audio
- Audio settings, correct settings, wireless settings
- Working with talent, wrapping and moving gear
What will you learn
You will learn all the basics of professional videography equipment selection, how to shoot, lighting, recording professional audio, tips they don't teach you in school, and how to be a professional.
- Learn what features you'll need in the equipment you buy or that you will encounter when working for a production company or news station
- Learn all the basics of what to shoot & how to shoot to effectively tell a story
- Become an artist by learning the effective use of lighting
- Learn how to record clean, professional audio
- Discover the tips & tricks of the trade that will make your professional life easier & help you overcome obstacles
- Learn how to act like a professional and keep getting gigs
The Finer Details:
How it works
- When you've bought we'll send you an email.
- Start the course using the details we send you.
Returns You are responsible for return shipping costs of a product to the seller if you wish to cancel a purchase in the 14 day withdrawal period. The following types of items unless faulty are non-refundable. Personalised items that are bespoke or made to order to your specific requirements, items that deteriorate quickly (e.g. food), personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken.
Restrictions Internet connection is required, No refunds or cancellations once you've provided log in details. Customer support is available where you can choose when to start the chosen program. Courses have a lifetime access from registration date.
About The Seller
Simpliv LLC based in California offer online courses to suit all ages and ability levels and businesses alike. It's global online learning marketplace that transforms lives by offering online training on a wide variety of topics. Created with the aim of making education accessible to all, Simpliv removes barriers to education among all communities, imparts life skills to learners, and bridges gaps in learning through cost-effective courses.
Simpliv believes that learning has no boundaries. It brings learning to any person who wants to learn, whether it is management, technology, life sciences, or any other subject of interest.
About We Get A Deal
At We Get A Deal we're passionate about shopping local and supporting local businesses. Because we list hundreds of products, services, items, goods or experiences from local businesses in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, Shropshire and Cheshire. It means each time you shop with us you're helping to support a local business
Sell With Us
If you’re a local business and you’d like to sell your products or services on our local marketplace on a no sale no fee basis you can get started here.
Shop Local With Us