Payroll Management Online Course By Simpliv
With various tasks to complete you are given certain tasks and assignments to do and have a go at, and then the video answer is available. It is suggested that you:
- Read the task
- Watch the video
- Have a go at it yourself on your own system (we give you the links to access the payroll software for free)
- Re-watch the video (if necessary) - to reinforce the learning
You'll learn how to become an employer, how to set up a new starter (employee), how to enter opening balances if they've given you a p45 from a previous employer, how to run payroll for various time slots - weekly, fortnightly, 4 weekly or monthly, how to calculate the net and gross, various terminology such as gross, net, NI, PAYE, cut off days, wages, salary, attachment of earnings, pension.
This Deal Includes:
- 36 Lectures
- Duration 4 hour 39 minutes
For intermediate level
- Have basic drawing skills and interest in garden design
- An overview of payroll
- Running payroll part 1 and 2
- Manual payroll
- Benefits in kind
- Computerised systems
- Total photo scenario explained
- Add new employees
- Payroll settings
- Paying HMRC
- Payroll run
- End of year
- Paying pensions
What will you learn
- By the end of the course you will be able to complete various common functions using a free online UK payroll software
- Process new starters and leavers
- Understand tax coding notifications and what different tax codes means
- Process monthly pay
- Understand how pensions are applied
- Process deductions e.g. taxes, student loan repayments
- Process attachments of earnings (AOE) such as court fines repayments
- Know the payroll journals and relevant accounts to debit and credit
- Pay the HMRC and other relevant authorities and agencies
- Year end processing
- How to register as an employer in the UK
The Finer Details:
How it works
- When you've bought we will send you an email.
- Start the course using the details we send you.
Returns -You are responsible for return shipping costs of a product to the seller if you wish to cancel a purchase in the 14 day withdrawal period. The following types of items unless faulty are non-refundable. Personalised items that are bespoke or made to order to your specific requirements, items that deteriorate quickly (e.g. food), personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken.
Restrictions Internet connection is required, No refunds or cancellations once you've provided log in details. Customer support is available where you can choose when to start the chosen program. Courses have a lifetime access from registration date.
About The Seller
Simpliv LLC based in California offer online courses to suit all ages and ability levels and businesses alike. It's global online learning marketplace that transforms lives by offering online training on a wide variety of topics. Created with the aim of making education accessible to all, Simpliv removes barriers to education among all communities, imparts life skills to learners, and bridges gaps in learning through cost-effective courses.
Simpliv believes that learning has no boundaries. It brings learning to any person who wants to learn, whether it is management, technology, life sciences, or any other subject of interest.
About We Get A Deal
At We Get A Deal we're passionate about shopping local and supporting local businesses. Because we list hundreds of products, services, items, goods or experiences from local businesses in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, Shropshire and Cheshire. It means each time you shop with us you're helping to support a local business
Sell With Us
If you’re a local business and you’d like to sell your products or services on our local marketplace on a no sale no fee basis you can get started here.
Shop Local With Us