Makeover Photoshoot by Catwalk A Click Portrait Experience including 5 i x 7 i Print
Where the activity takes place
52 studios nationwide
Ever wondered what it takes to be a model? Could you cut it on the catwalk? Get a taste of the real thing with the Catwalk Makeover Portrait Experience, tailormade to unleash the cover model in you!
After a professional pampering session from a qualified hair and make-up artist, you ill be led by an expert photographer through an exciting fashionista experience.
During your fast-paced session your photographer will advise you on outfits and help you find the most compelling poses and angles. Then once you ive finished strutting your stuff, you can relax away from the lights and pick your favourites, ready for the finishing retouches from the editing team.
To book your appointment
Call 01923 234 556 (option 1) Monday to Thursday 08.30- 19.00, Friday 8.30am 6PM & Saturday 10.00 - 16.00 at this point you will need to arrange a convenient date, time & pay your booking deposit of £35.00 (CURRENTLY OPEN MONDAY TO FRIDAY 9am 5pm Until Further Notice)
On the day
Before the shoot starts, a professional hair and makeup artist will be on hand to help you achieve the fashion look you want. Don it forget you can ask the makeup artist what they are doing at any time, so you can pick up some great tips for your next night out. This usually lasts around an hour and there will be plenty of hot and cold non-alcoholic beverages on hand to keep you refreshed. Then it is off to the changing room to adorn your couture.
When you get into the studio your photographer will treat you just like a real fashion model, guiding and encouraging you to find poses that reveal something unique about you.
All our photographers are highly experienced at keeping you relaxed, whilst trying different things. The shoot will last up to an hour, so you ill have plenty of time to explore a range of looks.
The image viewing
How quickly you ill be able to view your pictures depends on the studio you choose, but at many studios you ill be able to see your images straight after your session, others a few days later.
This viewing is your chance to select which ones you want to take home and keep forever. As well as your voucher entitlement you can purchase as many additional images you wish in a range of sizes and formats. Most clients choose to hang their favourite images on the wall or display them in a beautiful album, but don it worry, there is no hard sell. You can just browse and choose whatever images you like.
Editing and Quality control
Once you make your order, we can begin the editing process for the images you ive selected.
All images go through the same rigorous quality control process, to make sure every pixel is perfect. All your selected images are:
- Processed we ill use special computer software to give your images a bright, authentic look
2. Colour calibrated we ill make sure all the colours are consistent across all your images
3. Edited and re-touched at your request we can tweak anything you like, from slimming down to stretch marks, to leave you with stunning portraits that would look at home on any magazine rack
4. Professionally printed your digital images will then be turned into printed photographs using high quality printers, for best possible, long lasting results
5. Re-checked and approved your photography team will look over the finished prints carefully before approving them for collection
How soon will I get my photos?
Once we ire completely happy that everything looks fabulous, your studio will let you know that your photos are ready to be collected or sent out to you. This is usually between 4-6 weeks after your session, depending on the studio. (There may be an additional charge if you want your order posting out to you.)
Minimum age Under 21 is must be accompanied by a parent or Legal Guardian
Deposits will be lost if you do not show for your appointment unless cancelled or rearranged within 3 days of the booking.
This experience is available Monday to Sunday depending on location. All dates & times are subject to availabilty
How long for the experience?
This experience will last approximately 2-3 hours including viewing. Some studios do not offer instant viewing but will arrange a convenient date and time to return and view your images
Anything else I need to know
You will be required to bring at least three outfit changes, shoes and accessories to the session. The studio team will help you to choose the best outfits to create a perfect look!
Your hair will be drystyled not wash, cut or blowdried.
No more than one Catwalk Portrait Experience can be used in a 12-month period per person.
Please speak with the studio when they contact to confirm your booking
Full Terms & Conditions
- Under 21's must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Please note not all studios offer instant viewing a convenient appointment will be made for you to return to view your images
- No more than one Catwalk A Click Portrait Experience can be used in a 12-month period per person.
- Deposits will be lost if you do not show for your appointment unless cancelled or rearranged within 3 days of the booking.
- All Catwalk Portrait Experience can studios are independent companies. The organisers and promotional partners are not responsible for any services provided in its members' studios, including any make-up, beauty or hair treatments or photography taken with this promotion.
- Each studio has confirmed it willingness to participate in this promotion. Catwalk Portrait Experience can cannot be held responsible should any studio choose to decline or accept vouchers for reasons of its own.
- Click Connection Corporation Ltd cannot be held responsible for any personal loss or injury at participating venues, as far as permitted by law.