My 1st Year Photoshoot by Capture A Click Portrait Experience including One 5 i x 7 i Print per session
Where the activity takes place
75 studios nationwide
Every child is first 12 months sees some of the fastest and biggest changes of their lives. The Capture My First Year Portrait Experience lets you record that special journey through a series of images you ill cherish forever. Taking photos of little ones as they find their feet can be tricky! Thankfully, your expert photographer has all the knowhow you need.
We make it easy to get high quality group portraits of your new arrival, through experiences you ill remember forever too. You ill have three sessions at around 4, 8 and 12 months old to see that special transformation in stunning studio quality images.
You and your little one will be made to feel at ease from the word go. From the backgrounds to the music, your photographer will tailor every element of your photoshoot to you so the end portraits suit you and your home.
To book your appointment
Call 01923 234 556 (option 1) Monday to Thursday 08.30- 19.00, Friday 8.30am 6PM & Saturday 10.00 - 16.00 at this point you will need to arrange a convenient date, time & pay your booking deposit of £35.00 (CURRENTLY OPEN MONDAY TO FRIDAY 9am 5pm Until Further Notice)
On the day
It is an experience, not just a photoshoot, so from the moment you arrive you will be well-looked after. All our photographers are highly experienced at making sure you and your pet look and feel at your best.
After an initial chat about what you want to get out of the session, you can head into the studio. Your shoot will last up to an hour, giving you plenty of time to get different poses and backdrops, for a wide choice of images to choose from at the end.
Once you ire finished you ill be able to select your complementary print and buy any others that you love. Fair warning: you ill probably love all of them. Any you want to buy will receive a little bit of extra care and polish from the editing team before going to print. Final prints will be ready for collection or dispatch within 4-6 weeks.
The image viewing
How quickly you ill be able to view your pictures depends on the studio you choose, but at many studios you ill be able to see your images straight after your session, others a few days later.
This viewing is your chance to select which ones you want to take home and keep forever. As well as your voucher entitlement you can purchase as many additional images you wish in a range of sizes and formats. Most clients choose to hang their favourite images on the wall or display them in a beautiful album, but don it worry, there is no hard sell. You can just browse and choose whatever images you like.
Editing and quality control
Once you make your order, we can begin the editing process for the images you ive selected.
All images go through the same rigorous quality control process, to make sure every pixel is perfect. All your selected images are:
- Processed we ill use special computer software to give your images an eye-catching, dramatic look
- Colour calibrated we ill make sure all the colours are consistent across all your images
- Edited and re-touched we ill add special effects, laser beams, explosions and extreme weather to complete the cinematic feel
- Professionally printed your digital images will then be turned into printed photographs using high quality printers, for best possible, long lasting results
- Re-checked and approved your photography team will look over the finished prints carefully before approving them for collection
How soon will I get my photos?
Once we ire completely happy that everything looks fabulous, your studio will let you know that your photos are ready to be collected or sent out to you. This is usually between 4-6 weeks after your session, depending on the studio. (There may be an additional charge if you want your order posting out to you.)
Minimum age Under 21 is must be accompanied by a parent or Legal Guardian
Deposits will be lost if you do not show for your appointment unless cancelled or rearranged within 3 days of the booking.
This experience is available Monday to Sunday depending on location. All dates & times are subject to availabilty
How long for the experience
This experience will last approximately 1 hours including viewing. Some studios do not offer instant viewing but will arrange a convenient date and time to return and view your images
Anything else I need to know
No more than one Capture Click Portrait Experience voucher can be used in a 12-month period per household
You will need to speak to the studio once booked
Full Terms & Conditions
- Offer is for a My 1st Year Photoshoot 3 sessions in a 12 month period
- Please note not all studios offer instant viewing, a suitable appointment will be made to return to view images
- Deposits will be lost if you do not show for your appointment unless cancelled or rearranged within 3 days of the booking.
- No cash alternative
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion
- Entrants must be over 18, all under 18 is must be accompanied by a parent or Legal Guardian
- No more than one Capture Portrait Experience voucher per household can be redeemed within a 12-month period
- Each studio has confirmed it willingness to participate in this promotion. Capture Portrait Experience cannot be held responsible should any studio choose to decline or accept vouchers for reasons of its own.
- Click Connection Corporation Ltd cannot be held responsible for any personal loss or injury at participating venues, as far as permitted by law.