Father & Child Photoshoot by Capture A Click Portrait Experience Including 5 i x 7 i Print
Where the activity takes place
Kids grow up so fast, the Capture Father & Child Portrait Experience is your chance to record that unique bond before yours do,in a series of images.
Family life can be hectic, and the photos we take ourselves rarely do our fondest relationships justice. But your expert photographer will help you create high quality portraits of you and your son or daughter through an experience you ill both remember forever.
From the backgrounds to the, your photographer will put you at ease and tailor every element of the shoot, creating a fun atmosphere that lets you be yourselves. So the end portraits show you at your best, and are perfectly suited your home.
To book your appointment
Call 01923 234 556 (option 1) Monday to Thursday 08.30- 19.00, Friday 8.30am 6PM & Saturday 10.00 - 16.00 at this point you will need to arrange a convenient date, time & pay your booking deposit of £35.00 (CURRENTLY OPEN MONDAY TO FRIDAY 9am 5pm Until Further Notice)
On the day
What you wear is up to you, but your photographer will give you some extra guidance on what would suit your photoshoot, as well as garments to avoid like big logos and strong patterns. You are welcome to bring an extra set of clothes in case you are unsure of what will work best, and to save the day in case of stains (especially with little ones).
It is an experience, not just a photoshoot, so from the moment you arrive you will all be well-looked after. All our photographers are highly experienced at making sure you, and anyone else you ire with, look and feel at your best. There will be plenty of hot and cold non-alcoholic drinks on hand to keep you refreshed too.
The shoot will last up to an hour, giving you plenty of time to get different combinations of people and backdrops, for a wide choice of images to choose from at the end. Don it be disappointed if your shoot is shorter though as some sessions take less time than others. Our photographers realise that when working with youngsters their attention span is shorter and a quicker, more upbeat shoot will get you just as many great images.
The image viewing
How quickly you ill be able to view your pictures depends on the studio you choose, but at many studios you ill be able to see your images straight after your session, others a few days later.
This viewing is your chance to select which ones you want to take home and keep forever. As well as your voucher entitlement you can purchase as many additional images you wish in a range of sizes and formats. Most clients choose to hang their favourite images on the wall or display them in a beautiful album, but don it worry, there is no hard sell. You can just browse and choose whatever images you like.
Editing and quality control
Once you make your order, we can begin the editing process for the images you ive selected.
All images go through the same rigorous quality control process, to make sure every pixel is perfect. All your selected images are:
- Processed we ill use special computer software to give your images an eye-catching, dramatic look
- Colour calibrated we ill make sure all the colours are consistent across all your images
- Edited and re-touched we ill add special effects, laser beams, explosions and extreme weather to complete the cinematic feel
- Professionally printed your digital images will then be turned into printed photographs using high quality printers, for best possible, long lasting results
- Re-checked and approved your photography team will look over the finished prints carefully before approving them for collection
How soon will I get my photos?
Once we ire completely happy that everything looks fabulous, your studio will let you know that your photos are ready to be collected or sent out to you. This is usually between 4-6 weeks after your session, depending on the studio. (There may be an additional charge if you want your order posting out to you.)
Minimum age Under 21 is must be accompanied by a parent or Legal Guardian
Deposit will be lost if they do not give 48hrs notice prior to the session
This experience is available Monday to Sunday depending on location. All dates & times are subject to availabilty
How long for the experience?
This experience will last approximately 1 hour including viewing. Some studios do not offer instant viewing but will arrange a convenient date and time to return and view your images
Anything else I need to know
No more than one Capture Click Portrait Experience voucher can be used in a 12-month period per household
You will need to speak to the studio once booked
Full Terms & Conditions
- Offer is for a Father & Child Photoshoot
- Deposits will be lost if you do not show for your appointment unless cancelled or rearranged within 3 days of the booking.
- Please note not all studios offer instant viewing, a suitable appointment will be made to return to view images
- No cash alternative
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion
- Entrants must be over 18, all under 18 is must be accompanied by a parent or Legal Guardian
- No more than one Capture Portrait Experience voucher per household can be redeemed within a 12-month period
- Each studio has confirmed it willingness to participate in this promotion. Capture Portrait Experience cannot be held responsible should any studio choose to decline or accept vouchers for reasons of its own.
- Click Connection Corporation Ltd cannot be held responsible for any personal loss or injury at participating venues, as far as permitted by law.