Two Hours Of Unlimited Virtual Reality Fun At XP-VR Hanley Stoke-On-Trent
If you're unsure of what to do or what to play on at a Virtual Reality Experience Centre then this unlimited 2 hour pass allows you to experience it all and play on everything for as long or as little as you like for 2 whole hours.
Unlimited use of the VR gaming arenas
Unlimited use of the VR walk stations
Unlimited use of the VR flying simulator
Unlimited use of the VR racing simulator
Full access to the entire VR games library
Includes induction on how to use the equipment before use. Players will have 2 hours to enjoy playing on all of the equipment, which is perfect for indecisive players, or those thrill seekers who want to play on everything!
The Finer Details:
How it works -
- Booking is required.
- When you ive bought we ill send you a confirmation email.
- Contact the seller to book in using the details we send you.
- Present We Get A Deal confirmation email on arrival.
- All sellers details will be sent upon purchase.
Restrictions & Do's & Dont's :
- The unlimited play pass is for a 2 hour booking session. Players control how long they would like to play on each item of equipment within this time.
- Use of the VR Escape Game experiences are not included in the Unlimited Play Pass package.
- A full safety briefing and demonstration on how to use all of the equipment during your visit is provided to all players before using the equipment.
- It is not possible to pause session time (i.e for breaks/drinks/remove headsets etc) once the induction has been completed and the session has started.
- Players must be between 1.4m - 1.95m in height, not exceeding 130kgs (20 stone) in weight in order to play on our VR walk stations.
- Practice makes perfect. Players using our walk stations for the first time will need to complete a mandatory 5 minute training tutorial to get used to the special movements required. This training period will be included as part of your session time.
- The walk stations are a physical, full-body gaming experience. Players should be in good health and be prepared to run/walk on the sensor pad whilst using them.
- Save time. Sign your waiver online before you arrive.
- 1 supervising adult (18+) to remain on site per booking for any players aged 15 or younger.
- You can wear prescription glasses inside the VR headsets.
- We can restrict access to certain age-rated games. Please inform at check-in.
- Please ensure that you book the correct amount of VR walk stations for the number of players that want to play at the same time as you. Time spent in the headsets cannot be shared with other players
Spectators can relax on comfy seating and enjoy a little tipple from the licensed bottle bar which includes beers, wines, lagers and Prosecco or even a hot chocolate, cold drinks and snacks too.
About The Seller
XP-VR Virtual Reality Experience based in Hanley in Stoke-on-Trent offers fun for all ages to experience a virtual world. XP-VR is Staffordshire's premier virtual reality experience and the only attraction of its kind in the region. Where else in Staffordshire can you get transported to magical worlds, fight off zombies, hunt dinosaurs, lay down and fly on the back of a dragon as well as experiencing the thrill of an epic racetrack driving experience all under one roof
About We Get A Deal
At We Get A Deal we're passionate about shopping local and supporting local businesses. Because we list hundreds of products, services, items, goods or experiences from local businesses in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, Shropshire and Cheshire. It means each time you shop with us you're helping to support a local business
Sell With Us
If you’re a local business and you’d like to sell your products or services on our local marketplace on a no sale no fee basis you can get started here.
Shop Local With Us
Follow our shop local mission get in touch today via our contact page, facebook, Instagram or YouTube pages
There are no reviews yet.