1950 is Peggy Sue Pin Up A Click Portrait Experience including 5 i x 7 i Print
Where the activity takes place
Over 20 locations
When it comes to iconic looks the 1950s is hard to beat. This Peggy Sue makeover shoot lets you step straight back into 1957 when Buddy Holly is hits were rocking on radios right across the USA.
Starting with some classic 50s hair and makeup pampering, you can take your pick from a range of retro vintage Americano outfits. You ill find headscarves and polka dots galore to style with your red lipstick, as well as authentic era props such as telephones, irons, hairdryers and drinks coolers for a stunning and sexy portrait series that celebrates the diner doll in you.
Then once you ive finished channelling your inner-Marilyn Monroe you can take your pick from your favourites. No matter what your figure or normal day-to-day look, you ire a bombshell in the making with Peggy Sue 1950s Pin Ups.
On the day
It is an experience, not just a photoshoot, so from the moment you arrive you will be well-looked after. All our photographers are highly experienced at making sure their pin ups feel and look absolutely sensational.
After an initial chat about what you want to get out of the session, you can head into the studio. Your shoot will last up to an hour, giving you plenty of time for different 1950s props and poses, for a wide choice of images to choose from at the end.
Once you ire finished, you ill be able to select your complementary prints and buy any others that you love. Fair warning: you ill probably love all of them. Any you want to buy will receive a little bit of extra love and polish from the editing team before going to print. Final prints will be ready for collection or dispatch within 4-6 weeks.
To book your appointment
Call 01923 234 556 (option 1) Monday to Thursday 08.30- 19.00, Friday 8.30am 6PM & Saturday 10.00 - 16.00 at this point you will need to arrange a convenient date, time & pay your booking deposit of £30.00 (CURRENTLY OPEN MONDAY TO FRIDAY 9am 5pm Until Further Notice)
On the day
Before the shoot starts, a professional hair and make-up stylist will be on hand to help you achieve a perfect 50s look. This usually lasts up to an hour and there will be plenty of hot and cold non-alcoholic beverages on hand to keep you refreshed. Then it is off to the changing room to step into your choice of retro costumes and accessories.
When you get into the studio your photographer will take you through a fun, fast-paced shoot with a glitz and glamour vibe, with classic 50s songs playing in the background to get you in the mood.
All our photographers are highly experienced at recreating the kind of sexy, and flamboyant poses that typify photography from the era. The shoot will last up to an hour, so you ill have plenty of time to try out the different 50s retro props on offer.
The image viewing
How quickly you ill be able to view your pictures depends on the studio you choose, but at many studios you ill be able to see your images straight after your session, others a few days later.
This viewing is your chance to select which ones you want to take home and keep forever. As well as your voucher entitlement you can purchase as many additional images you wish in a range of sizes and formats. Most families choose to hang their favourite images on the wall, but don it worry, there is no hard sell. You can just browse and choose whatever images you like.
Editing and quality control
Once you make your order, we can begin the editing process for the images you ive selected.
All images go through the same rigorous quality control process, to make sure every pixel is perfect. All your selected images are:
- Processed we ill use special computer software to give your images an eye-catching, dramatic look
- Colour calibrated we ill make sure all the colours are consistent across all your images
- Edited and re-touched we ill add special effects, laser beams, explosions and extreme weather to complete the cinematic feel
- Professionally printed your digital images will then be turned into printed photographs using high quality printers, for best possible, long lasting results
- Re-checked and approved your photography team will look over the finished prints carefully before approving them for collection
How soon will I get my photos?
Once we ire completely happy that everything looks fabulous, your studio will let you know that your photos are ready to be collected or sent out to you. This is usually between 4-6 weeks after your session, depending on the studio. (There may be an additional charge if you want your order posting out to you.)
Minimum age Under 21 is must be accompanied by a Parent or Legal Guardian
Deposits will be lost if you do not show for your appointment unless cancelled or rearranged within 3 days of the booking.
This experience is available Monday to Sunday depending on location. All dates & times are subject to availabilty,
How long for the experience?
This experience will last approximately 3 hours including Hair,Makeup Photography session & Viewing
Anything else I need to know
Outfits and props are supplied but if you wish to bring your own please feel free.
no more than o1950 is Peggy Sue Pin Up A Click Portrait Experience voucher can be used in a 12-month period per person
Please speak with the studio when they contact to confirm your booking
Full Terms & Conditions
- Under 21 is must be accompanied by a Parent or Legal Guardian
- Some studios do not offer instant viewing a suitable appointment will be made for a later date to view your images
- no more than o1950 is Peggy Sue Pin Up A Click Portrait Experience voucher can be used in a 12-month period per person.
- Deposits will be lost if you do not show for your appointment unless cancelled or rearranged within 3 days of the booking.
- All Peggy Sue Pin Up studios are independent companies. The organisers and promotional partners are not responsible for any services provided in its members' studios, including any make-up, beauty or hair treatments or photography taken with this promotion.
- Each studio has confirmed it willingness to participate in this promotion. Peggy Sue 1950 is Pin Up cannot be held responsible should any studio choose to decline or accept vouchers for reasons of its own.
- Click Connection Corporation Ltd cannot be held responsible for any personal loss or injury at participating venues, as far as permitted by law.